Go Down

Topic: Arduino 0018 now available. (Read 18761 times) previous topic - next topic

Hey! I also need the "Old Style" applet folder in the project root.
I use a simulator and copying the files every time is very annoying.
By the way, as someone already wrote, why not add a parameter in config file? It would make all people happy.
Was that so complicated to do? I don't believe watching the GREAT job you did.

I use a simulator...

what simulator are you using?

There are a couple of google hits for Arduino simulator but nothing that appears to be  active and nothing that seems complete.

I don't want to hijack this thread, perhaps you can say more about Arduino simulators in this thread:

I will reply you in the thread you suggested.  :)

Really, get back the old applet folder , finding the tmp folder where the ide has put the .hex file is a royal Pain ....
thank a lot for Arduino , the best thing after bread and nutella.

Maybe everybody would be happy with an option to choose this folder as needed.
I do agree to the "nutella-statement"  :)

Mike Mc

Since version 0018 I have noticed that strtok does not work. Any reason why?

Please, let us have the "applet" directory back again...

Let's move the "applet" discussion to here: http://www.arduino.cc/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1268011960

I don't care about the hex file.

What is the point about using Arduino/Arduino IDE without using the bootloader. It is like asking Visual Studio to let you do the final linking process of the executable.

However, it matter of just of opening %temp% from start menu

How about that Jessa - today has been a VERY good day.  I've learned several things - %temp% being one of them.  I did not know you could use %temp% from the run option.  That is less hassle than drilling down every time.

build.path=applet to the preferences.txt file is still less hassle - if it just didn't get over-wrote each time we'd have it made.

Ken H.

i use the GPRS shield from Libelium. There was an hint that is isnt working with 0017.
With 0018 it inst working too. With 0016 all works fine.
How can i go back to 0016 on Linux ? :-/

downloading right now

Christian Liljedahl

And for those who experience delays opening the "Tools" menu or when the ide starts in Windows: http://erwin.ried.cl/files/articles/arduino_bluetooth_001/rxtxSerial-2.2_fixed_2...

Thanks a lot for that fix! - I was going insane over this.

Now I just need to find the same fix for processing...

best regards

Killer Kyle

Cool, finally there's a tarball for 64-bit Linux :).

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131