Go Down

Topic: combining Adafruit_PCD8544 + TinyGPS + SD libraries issues (Read 100 times) previous topic - next topic

Hi every one,

First thing first, I am not so sure that I should post my issue here or not. Very sorry if I should not.

I have a project to make a GPS logger with integrated display. I successfully combine Adafruit_PCD8544+TinyGPS and Adafruit_PCD8544+SD. However, I have difficulty combining all of them, Adafruit_PCD8544 + TinyGPS + SD libraries, together.

With 3 libraries, when I run my code, it can not initialize the uSD card and the Nokia display freeze at the splash screen. I tried to press reset, and re-apply power but it does not work. Here is a video.

I think I have problem because of using 2 SPI device (Nokia and uSD). So, I change to IIC 0.96" oled. I can run the example code from Adafruit successfully. Then I try my code. Only Adafruit_SSD1306 and TinyGPS are used. Somehow, the display freeze after the splash screen is shown. Here is a video.

Again, I think I did something wrong. So, I search for other's people code and found GPS_Toy and GPS_Watch projects. Both of then can do what I want. So, I tried to use them. Again, both codes stop after the splash screen. And it even worse because after I re-apply power, nothing display on screen. Here is video. I have no idea what went wrong. Many people successfully use their codes, but not me.

I hope someone can help me.

Thank you in advance.

Download GPS_Toy code

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131