Go Down

Topic: SeeedStudio TFT V2.0 text direction added (Read 7760 times) previous topic - next topic

arduinodlb

Vocho,

You could try using UTFT by Henning Karlsen. It has text rotation and portrait/landscape mode built in. I haven't tried it with the Seeedstudio TFT however.
Do not IM me. I will not respond. Ask questions in the forum.

-__-

The comments you make with setDysplayDirect:  the words left2right and right2left and down2up or up2down suggests that it flips in a vertical or horizontal way, and that's not the same as rotating from portrait to landscape.

Did you actually try it?

-__-
Software's good, software's impressive, but it's hardware that does the work.

-__-

I am new to C, I hope I can help, good with regard to this I have taken another major problem that the rotation of the screen, I try to make a clock using DS1307 RTC with TINY, however does not show me the right way numbers, ie 1,2,3 but prints all over the account if done right of 0-59 but not let me see the numbers because they never clean the previous issue, I attached a picture, hoping you can help me I thank you in advance for the attention paid,

Vocho,

I didn't see any picture of your problem.  Your code, which has no text direction commands,  compiles when I remove Wire.write(0x00);, and when run, displays some text and three circles with text within. 

I don't have the RTC hardware, so I won't receive any data.

I think the problem you have with "but prints all over the account if done right of 0-59 but not let me see the numbers because they never clean the previous issue" is that the you aren't clearing a displayed number before the next number is drawn.

That's just a guess as your picture you say you attached isn't here.

-__-

Software's good, software's impressive, but it's hardware that does the work.

slushbilly

I was wondering what the difference is between the new and old library as far as the font style goes? It seems a lot larger now and more space is between the text. As far as the changes for the text direction.... Thanks a lot. Works great and was exactly what I was looking for.

Go Up