Go Down

Topic: [Solved] Program Pro Mini w/ usb serial dongle? (Read 2 times) previous topic - next topic

shippo0708

are there any guides here for that sort of thing?

CrossRoads

"not readable by any but the most experianced assembly language gurus"

"are there any guides here for that sort of thing?"

I 'm sure someone has written a decompiler that can take bytes and reverse to assembly.
Without knowing what the circuit was that is was connected, I don't think it will do you much good.
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

shippo0708

Probably not to make any sense out of the code and what it actually does, i just wanted to see if i ever managed to get code on there back in my clueless wii-hacking days (the chips were part of the chiip mod-chip for wii) :P

i would have to wait until the end of my class this season before i could even remotely understand the assembly

CrossRoads

Sure, power it up then and put a 10K resistor to LED to ground, and to power, see if the outputs wiggle at all.
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

shippo0708

-_- can't now lol i fried one of them i think (comes up as invalid device signature)

But i managed to burn the loader to the other one

Go Up