Go Down

Topic: instructions for multifunction board (Read 6718 times) previous topic - next topic

dadscar

Hi matelot,
Have managed to decipher any more info about this board. Do you have any extra info or sample code you could let me have to help with getting it going. I bought some of these too expecting data to come with them but nothing did. The supplier hasn't helped either.
thanks

Boyuki

This may be of use:

http://forum.hobbycomponents.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1618

Saying that, I haven't had a chance to try any of the sketches, so cannot vouch for how good it is.  Seems to be a good match for the one I got off ebay, though.

wbrouwer

Purchased one of these boards via eBay and have been very pleased with if from a hardware perspective.  From a sketch or functionality view however the information available is 'sketchy' at best.  Finally decided to write my own examples using what could be gleaned from the internet (mostly in Chinese - thankful for Google Translate  :) ).

Was able to write a number of examples and start a user document which I have included with the zip file attachment.

Only things I could not figure out were the BlueTooth, LM35 headers (need more hardware) and what the jumpers do.

If there is enough interest I may look at writing a Funduino Library.

Thanks,
Bill Brouwer

gonnie08

Thanks for the examples, perfect.
 I'm just confused, with how well the LM35 connection where the + OUT- must.
who can tell me???

Hi
I just looked at the eBay link you posted at top. I also scrolled down and found a selection of other prototype boards.
I have just downloaded your PDF and have not read it yet.

What I would do..what I plan to do is to map out the connections with a multimeter. Simple enough (at least to me, and I am an idiot when it comes to electronics..)

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy