Go Down

Topic: Cannot Find WProgram.h (differant) (Read 5 times) previous topic - next topic

partyk1d24

Tried this... no dice still...

Code: [Select]
jackie@jackie-Latitude-E6410:~/Development/Code/Arduino/libraries/Morse$ gcc -I ../../hardware/arduino/cores/arduino/ -c ./Morse.c
In file included from ./Morse.c:1:0:
../../hardware/arduino/cores/arduino/WProgram.h:8:27: fatal error: avr/interrupt.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.

SurferTim

Aug 29, 2011, 04:08 pm Last Edit: Aug 29, 2011, 04:27 pm by SurferTim Reason: 1
My apology for not getting back to you sooner. It was imperative I get my version of the Arduino compiler working.

You should be able to put it in the same directory as your code.
Then use
#include "WProgram.h"

EDIT: I see you have other challenges with the includes in the WProgram.h file.

I suggest remove the
#include "Wprogram.h"
statement from the code. That code shouldn't need it. There is nothing but setting pins and delay().

I took a look at the WProgram.h file. It appears to be a function set for producing an audible tone if you had an audio amp connected. Not required if you are just flashing the pin 13 LED.

partyk1d24

Thanks I will try out removing it (and no worries about response time we are all busy)...

You should be able to put it in the same directory as your code.
Then use
#include "WProgram.h"

When you say "it" do you mean I can just copy the WProgram.h header file into the same directory? I am new to C so is the header file just an interface description and has no need for a class or object file?

Thanks

Jackie

Go Up