Go Down

Topic: Crowdfunding: Youtube Tutorials for automating Lego Trains with Arduinos (Read 132 times) previous topic - next topic

Last year I built a Youtube channel to teach people how to mix Arduinos into their Lego projects. It featured 10 videos that covered the fundamentals of Lego automation, plus some cool projects such as remote control, LED signals and automated decouplers.

I've had over 1,000,000 views since I'm started, and now I'm trying to get the materials together to make another round of tutorials.

The channel is entirely self-run; I bought all the Lego kits, all the electronics, and all the cameras, microphones and software to make the first videos, and I write, record and edit all the material myself. I've set up an Indiegogo campaign to raise funding for new kits, new parts and new electronics, so that the next videos contain more exciting and informative projects.

See the promo video here!

Even if you can't spare a dollar to help me reach my funding goal, I'd still love it if you checked out one of my videos to see what it is I'm doing. Thanks!

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131