Go Down

Topic: Need Geeky Friends That Wont Geeky Friends (Read 991 times) previous topic - next topic

Help me by helping my wife not have to listen to me anymore. I am looking for like minded people that want to chat and help each other learn about just about anything electronic oriented. I dont have anybody I know that is in to the same things I am so I am looking for them here. If you are interested in getting a hold of me my email is aandlsilverandgold@gmail.com. I am still a newbie by far but  I have a very strong passion or what most describe as a obsession for learning about anything electronic from building, repairing, to hacking. Thanks in advance to all that have viewed this post. Hope to hear from at least a few of you !

cr0sh

Help me by helping my wife not have to listen to me anymore. I am looking for like minded people that want to chat and help each other learn about just about anything electronic oriented. I dont have anybody I know that is in to the same things I am so I am looking for them here. If you are interested in getting a hold of me my email is aandlsilverandgold@gmail.com. I am still a newbie by far but  I have a very strong passion or what most describe as a obsession for learning about anything electronic from building, repairing, to hacking. Thanks in advance to all that have viewed this post. Hope to hear from at least a few of you !

Well - you've found this forum - so go get yourself an Arduino and start hacking and posting!

If you are more into general electronics, then check out the Electro Tech forum as well: http://www.electro-tech-online.com/

Good luck, and welcome.
I will not respond to Arduino help PM's from random forum users; if you have such a question, start a new topic thread.

James C4S

Capacitor Expert By Day, Enginerd by night.  ||  Personal Blog: www.baldengineer.com  || Electronics Tutorials for Beginners:  www.addohms.com

mowcius

Where are you located?

Check the Arduino user map for people/groups close to you.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy