Go Down

Topic: Bluetooth Controlled Camera Rig (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

hexaruby

Hi. I got this idea off Kite Aerial Photography (KAP), but instead of using an actual digital camera, I was thinking of mounting a USB webcam and have it feed back real time video feed using bluetooth to my laptop. There will also be 2 servos for the pan/tilt of the camera rig, which I'm planning to control by hacking a PS3 SixAxis controller to send signals via bluetooth to the arduino as well. I am planning to use Arduino UNO as a platform to perform these functions. However, I've read that Arduino does not have the capabilities to project live video feed.

- Is there any way to modify a Arduino to achieve live video feed?
- Is it possible for Arduino to act as a host to multiple USB devices (webcam + bluetooth dongle)? Maybe connecting several USB shields to 1 board?
- Is it possible to achieve full duplex communication (transmitting live video feed + receiving PS3 controller signals at the same time) through 1 bluetooth dongle on the Arduino?
- Is there a way I can trigger the webcam through software/hardware to capture an image?

Thanks.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy