Go Down

Topic: I think my ADC friend, anything else to test before replacing the chip? (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

slomatt

I'm quite embarrassed to admit it, but this turned out to be a case of "tinkering late at night after a long day in the office" and can be chalked up to a simple oversight. I managed to plug into D5 instead of A5, arg......

Thanks to all who replied, and I sincerely apologize for wasting space on the board. As penance I will try to drop by more often to give input on any questions I can help with.

- Matt

retrolefty

I'm quite embarrassed to admit it, but this turned out to be a case of "tinkering late at night after a long day in the office" and can be chalked up to a simple oversight. I managed to plug into D5 instead of A5, arg......

Thanks to all who replied, and I sincerely apologize for wasting space on the board. As penance I will try to drop by more often to give input on any questions I can help with.

- Matt

No problem, brain farts are allowed and happen to all of us from time to time.  ;)

In the Air Force we would call such problem sources as "A short between the headsets"

Go Up