Go Down

Topic: Java to Microcontroller communications. (Read 505 times) previous topic - next topic

russ_hensel

This is not quite something I have made with the Arduino, but I hope close enough.  Many of my projects are hybrids with a PC component and a microcontroller component, communicating all the time.  For example the PC may support display or grahping for the microcontroller.  I have a program ( actually a series of them ) for talking, either in some cases to any mc, or in particular the BitWacker that I think might be of interest.  It is in Java and should run on any platform ( but I only have xp and 98 )  I am getting an Arduino and may try something specific to it, within the framework that I have it should not be too hard.  I am also looking for beta testers who ideally have a bit of understanding of Java.  For more info see http://www.opencircuits.com/BitWacker_Java_Communications  You can also of course reply here.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy