Go Down

Topic: 12 volt car leds (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

Dylan552

How/what is the best way to wire them up to ardunio on the account they need more volts than an ardunio can supply?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2x-Car-Side-Wedge-Light-Bulb-Lamp-T10-12-LED-SMD-WHITE-/400211495174?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5d2e76c906

note: i need to control 2 leds

Thanks!

Dylan552

Ok so as you can tell i am very new to this whole ardunio thing. So a little more explantation would be awesome. Such as where te connections go or maybe a place i could fine tutorials/lessons on the subject matter. Thanks!

Dylan552

No I do not have the lamps now. I am looking for a led lights that use DC instead a normal light bulb on AC. I have the ardunio Duemilanove. I have done some experiments with it. So far i have made a camera controller that controls your dslr camera taking x number of pictures ever y number of seconds. For now i am only powering it by usb. However that will change if i go through with this project. No it is not for a car.

AGAIN thanks so much for the help

Dylan552

Awesome thanks, but in general how do i use a transistor and external power source. 

Dylan552

Just what i was looking for thanks so much!

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy