Go Down

Topic: Tutorial on making a basic Arduino robot (Read 15506 times) previous topic - next topic

RoboticsGuy

This is a great tutorial! I am going to be teaching a summer camp session for teenagers and plan to buy the Funduino kits and use your tutorial as a basis -- then we will add to it. I have been pricing all of the components separately and was worried that it was going to be unaffordable. However, I came across the kit and tutorial and it was like the clouds parted and the sun shined. Thank you!

Thanks! I also offer a 10% educational discount to schools and individuals teaching camps, so shoot me an email at customerservice at foxytronics.com when you want to order.

If you want any help with the curriculum for your camp, I can put you in touch with a guy who is teaching a summer camp at a private school this summer. I'm sure he'd be more than happy to share his materials with you.

Nice tutorial. If foxytronics is your store, these:
http://www.foxytronics.com/products/185-arduino-compatible-uno-r3

are ripping off the Arduino trademark. Not cool.

On that web page there seems to be sufficient disclaimers that a trade mark is not being ripped off. 

In fairness to the previous poster, I don't think I had that disclaimer at the bottom of the page when he posted his comment. I've since switched over to "Funduino" boards, which clears up any potential confusion.

Go Up