Go Down

Topic: SMT to DIP breakout boards (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

sdh314

Hi all,

Does anyone have a good online source for cheap blank breakout boards?  ie MSOP, SOIC, SOT23 -> DIP ?  I've noticed sparkfun has a few but I'm particular hunting around an 8 pin SOT23 to DIP board.  Anyone know of any?

Thanks

CrossRoads

I have a bunch - bought a sheet of SMT adapters from ebay, shipped from a place in Thailand.
Shipped pretty quick. Was like $10 for a whole mess of them.
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

frank26080115

Hi CrossRoads, can you provide a link to the eBay seller?
Freelance engineer, consultant, contractor. Graduated from UW in 2013.

CrossRoads

Have to wait until I get home.
In the meantime, do a search for SMT adapter, find a similar looking board, see if the source is Thailand.  Won't be that hard to find.
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

wortelsoft

Sep 09, 2011, 11:01 pm Last Edit: Sep 09, 2011, 11:05 pm by wortelsoft Reason: 1
Dip micro has nice smt adapters:

http://www.dipmicro.com/store/index.php?act=viewCat&catId=526

Think this is the Thai seller:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SMD-CONVERTER-ADAPTER-PCB-SOT-MSOP-SIP-DIP-14-/120628243230?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c1600eb1e

CrossRoads

Yes, that's the one - stellastamp. Boards snap apart nicely.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy