Go Down

Topic: Review Arduino Board Design (Read 3253 times) previous topic - next topic

CrossRoads

Ok. The connections are okay now that I can see the 2 layers seperately.

I see quite a  few traces that I personallly would ripup & reroute manually to be shorter.
For example, the 3 red traces going to the analog connecter, and the blle trace going from the voltage select pins to the FTDI connector.
That comes with experience using eagle.
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

justjed

alrighty then thanks fellas i think ill try both the nail varnish and matte lacquer

I wonder whether shellac would work.
... it is poor civic hygiene to install technologies that could someday
facilitate a police state. -- Bruce Schneier

eddiea6987

Have you tried the laser transfer method?

No sir, i think it is really messy having to submerge it in water and then peel at the plastic and paper, photoresist is def the way to go  as far as resolution and ease goes.

and  i have no idea what
shellac
is
I could print the Arduino logo on a box of cereal and sell it as "Arduin-O's"

CrossRoads

shellac, varnish, "old-time" wood finishes that were used a lot more before polyurethane type conformal coatings came out.
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

Go Up