I might as well. This is an ongoing project of mine. I made a video:
I have the arduino store 127 readuings x 2 sensors. The interval can be set. There is a bluetooth modem attached.
The arduino code provides basic services to the computer-side application. This includes:
- Read sensor from analog pin
- Select sensors to be recorded while PC is offline
- Read from multiple SHT11 humistors
- Read from multiple DS12x20 1-wire temp sensors
- Read log array and current pointer
- Write programming file
- Turn on/off outlets
- Turn on/off automatic control
I suppose that's enough details for now. It's a pretty big project, coming along slowly but surely. Future versions will be based on the arduino mini and cheaper 400MHz transcievers.