Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Tutor wanted  (Read 1338 times)
Eureka!
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Using Arduino Uno. Help me on my assignments that are basically built from the arduino tutorial sections. PM me. $5-10 depending on how hard it is. Basically I'll give you my code and you tell me what else I need or what I should do to make it better.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 09:06:25 pm by gnozahs » Logged

Global Moderator
Boston area, metrowest
Brattain Member
Author of "Arduino for Teens". Available for Design & Build services. Now with Unlimited Eagle board sizes!
View Profile

Why not just post your code here & ask for help? Plenty of folks ready to offer guidance, as long as it looks like you're trying it yourself and not asking for someone to write it for you.

Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

Eureka!
View Profile

No one?

Global Moderator
Boston area, metrowest
Brattain Member
Author of "Arduino for Teens". Available for Design & Build services. Now with Unlimited Eagle board sizes!
View Profile

Sure, I'll help you out.

Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: