Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: local group in Windsor, Ont or Detroit MI  (Read 1591 times)
Arduino rocks
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Hi
i am looking for a local group in Windsor , Ont, Canada or Detroit , MI or some close .

chilliman
i need lots of help smiley

View Profile

Is Lansing, MI close enough to you???

Grand Blanc, MI, USA
Faraday Member
CODE is a mass noun and should not be used in the plural or with an indefinite article.
View Profile

Grand Blanc, MI.

MCP79411/12 RTC ... "One Million Ohms" ATtiny kit ... available at http://www.tindie.com/stores/JChristensen/

View Profile

hey who ever you are from grand blanc I am in lansing and trying to network with like minded people in the greater lansing and lower peninsula area that are interested in arduino projects and programming if your interested send me a email at aandlsilverandgold@gmail.com thanks look forward to hearing from you soon !!

Grand Blanc, MI, USA
Faraday Member
CODE is a mass noun and should not be used in the plural or with an indefinite article.
View Profile

hey who ever you are from grand blanc I am in lansing and trying to network with like minded people in the greater lansing and lower peninsula area that are interested in arduino projects and programming if your interested send me a email at aandlsilverandgold@gmail.com thanks look forward to hearing from you soon !!

The name's Jack, I'll drop you an email.  Suggest getting onto the Arduino User Map, too!

MCP79411/12 RTC ... "One Million Ohms" ATtiny kit ... available at http://www.tindie.com/stores/JChristensen/

View Profile

Jack,
I am in GB also.  Drop me a note.
Duckie

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: