Go Down

Topic: Show and tell: Hamburg (Read 515 times) previous topic - next topic

Graf Zeppelin

Hi, do you want to show your projects, or works in progress, in Hamburg, Germany, at a gallery Show-and-tell night?
Let me know and we can work out a date: paul@paulsteen.se
Looking forward to getting some people together here, I know you're out there.

when? can you give more details?

Graf Zeppelin

Mar 26, 2009, 01:21 pm Last Edit: Mar 26, 2009, 01:31 pm by Graf_Zeppelin Reason: 1
I want to do something by the end of april, beginning may, somewhat depending on what other things are happening here. The place is a freelance bureau of illustrators, fashion people, a photographer and a couple of researchers, with exhibition space in Schantze. We have irregular exhibitions and a concept fashion store in the house.
The idea of a workshop has also come up, connecting with people from scandinavia, and an informal get-together where people show their stuff could be a good first step to prepare for an event like that later on.
If there is an interest we could fit something in, basically I want to get some networking going and connect people here in Hamburg.

Thats a nice idea.

And i'm in Copenhagen which is not too far frm Hamburg.

I'm a bit busy over the next couple of months, but i might be interested.

sound very interesting to me.
Maybe I can show the LumiNet, but it depends on the date. May sounds better than April.
What do you guess, how many people will come?

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131