Go Down

Topic: android and flash swf speaking midi (Read 564 times) previous topic - next topic

hi, i hope this is in the right place, but i need some help on designing a midi interface running off android 2.2 tablet and a swf movie.
over the past couple of months ive been online finding as much informtion as possable, actionscript, javascript, arduino, max/msp, midi and flash movies, midi applications for android and so on.
can anyone help me out with this , i have an advent vega, uno board and midi sheild, what seems like hundreds of pdf's and information scripts and webpages, mind boggoling adk and development for android.

heres my quest - making a flash based graphic that sends midi information to the midi sheild/uno setup, and then being controlled from a touchscreen on the tablet.

can anyone help me out as to where to start, and understand how it will all work.  i thought nothing could be more simpler than getting an adroid device to send program changes and control changes to a midi setup, but i feel at a loss, im currently looking into bluetooth arduino at the moment and some way to get an swf on android speaking to a host pc with full midi.  there seems to be a mass of options, but i need to go into the right direction.

android - swf -midi - host pc (windows)

all help would be great

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131