Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: My first project using Arduino : Twittering weather station using Arduino and C#  (Read 1204 times)
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Really excited to share that my first project using Arduino and LM35 sensor is complete.  

http://techstarvation.wordpress.com/2011/09/27/twitter-weather-station-using-arduino-and-net/

Really excited to be part of this community, and happy to see how people are helping each other.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 08:15:02 am by sumitgup » Logged

Romania
View Profile

its looks good smiley-razz but in the blog post i hope you didn't post your real access token if you did you should delete it smiley-razz you should look at an ethernet shield that will eliminate the need for the PC

Global Moderator
Netherlands
Shannon Member
In theory there is no difference between theory and practice, however in practice there are many...
View Profile

Well done,

Please consider moving the post to the gallery subsection of the forum, that is the best place to show projects done

hint: maybe you can use another title like : "twittering weatherstation with Arduino and C#"

Rob
BTW, well documented too!

Rob Tillaart

Nederlandse sectie - http://arduino.cc/forum/index.php/board,77.0.html -
(Please do not PM for private consultancy)

View Profile

@putyn : I am not displaying real tokens, those have been removed from screenshot

@Robtillart : Good suggestion, after searching a lot i thought this is a good place to show off smiley, i am unable to find a way by which i can move it to gallery.

Also good suggestion on name

View Profile

Really interesting expirience with .NET!
I want to use C# in my projects with Arduino too. Thanks for usefull post!

How do you want to expand this project?

View Profile

@Ygeorge : In my blog i have mentioned in last section for further possibilities, another possibility is to make it completely independent of PC, but that will require additional hardware smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: