Hello all of you,
In my quest to find a cheap (less than 100€) IP based home automation node, I finally designed the following web pages and arduinosketch.
I post it here because you might like it enough to create a project from it.
The goal was creating a web 2.0 version of these two things:
a simple 24h programer
a sprinkler control system with some solenoid valve control output.
My scheduler has the following feature:
numerous output (depending of your arduino, I use 8 on mine)
an advanced web based UI
different type of program:
- simple on (switch on lights at 10 in the evening)
- simple off (switch off lights at 8 in the evening)
- sprinkler (water for 10 minutes zone 1 then 15 minute zone B)
naming of output (because garage_door is better than 12 :-) )
eeprom storage of configuration (output name and program)
ability to remotly activate/deactivat/toggle an output even by creating shortcuts or favorite on your prefered OS, mobile or probably any web based device.
my setup include
- a webclient (firefox with jquery)
- a cheap openwrt router (for transforming ip to serial and doing SSL)
- an arduino pro mini 3.3V (because it's the voltage supplied by the router )
- some relay PSU... but you can change
I included a sample in the zip attached (jquery sample UI.html) you can play with the UI, but obviously no change are commited, but you will probably understand most of its use.
All source are also in the zip, licence is GPL, if you ask.
If people are interested feel free to reply / contact me
good luck to all of you