Go Down

Topic: Help with mobile circuit board for LED's and Turn-on  (Read 540 times) previous topic - next topic

MMundy

Ok not sure if I'm posting on the right forum, but I'm trying to do something.

So I'm doing a project for my car where I was thinking about doing something special. I wanted to design a circuit board and get it made so I can run some circuits off of it.

The Amp Turn-On is simple. SPST relay and call it a day. But I want to add undercar and interior LED's, and connect them to the circuit. I want to be able to turn them on and off separately. I also want to be able to have a solid scene, and a pulsating scene.

I also want to be able to press a button and turn off the undercar or interior separately, and make them pulsate together in sync. I also want to have the option of controlling it from a remote or an interior button in the car while I'm driving.

I got a breadboard with some resistors and the 555 timer, but so far it just stays on. Not sure If I'm missing values (been a while since I've been to electronic class), but the youtube videos not working soo far unless I need a bigger Cap or whatever.

Any help will be appreciated. Thank you!

MMundy

Also was looking for a latching relay that isn't too big to keep it on but let me know if there is a better solution.

pert

Give us some information about the LEDs you plan to use.

sorvillo

Go Up