Go Down

Topic: FACEBOOK FOR CHAT WITH ME (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

Muneeb

WHAT I JUST WANT IS TO CHAT WITH SOMEONE THAT KNOWS ABOUT ARDUINO WHO HAS FACEBOOK.

IM TIRED FOR LOOKING THOSE PEOPLE

CrossRoads

What's wrong with chatting here?

And turn off your Caps Lock please, that is like shouting your request.
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

Muneeb

ok, i just want to chat with people who have facebook and those who also know about arduino,
example: u are the expert about arduino, not me, and u dont have facebook, i do.

CrossRoads

I do have facebook, I just choose not to use it for arduino.
Much easier to multiplex my time here vs trying to be on facebook at the same time as someone else.
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

Saad Khalil

I do have facebook, I just choose not to use it for arduino.

Thats the point Muneeb, this is the forum for Arduino, so whats wrong in Chatting here??
Share/Express/Learn/Teach/Explore and Discover: HERE  ;)
Saad Khalil

Muneeb

u dont get it,
facebook is the place i usually go,
and what do i want is to chat with people on facebook and discuss about arduino.
not on forum

a.d

To be blunt about it, why should we pander to your needs?

There's a massive community here, take some of your time and make the most of it. Don't be lazy and expect it to come to you.

Jack Christensen

Members of the Arduino Cult are not allowed to use facebook  :P

(Sorry, couldn't resist!)
MCP79411/12 RTC ... "One Million Ohms" ATtiny kit ... available at http://www.tindie.com/stores/JChristensen/

bld

Members of the Arduino Cult are not allowed to use f..... :P

(Sorry, couldn't resist!)

Correction "Members of the Arduino Cult are not allowed to use the thing, which we do not talk about"... ;)
captain-slow.dk | non contagious!

Graynomad

I've got an FB account but frankly I'd rather chew my own arm off than use it on a regular basis.

In my case it's strictly to find people I've lost touch with over the years (and it's been good for that).

______
Rob
Rob Gray aka the GRAYnomad www.robgray.com

Muneeb

ok,ok
but if u do go to facebook
u better add me
Muneeb Rehman

not forcing u to add me, just if u want me

Jack Christensen

Correction "Members of the Arduino Cult are not allowed to use the thing, which we do not talk about"... ;)

No doubt that Thing was invented by He Who Must Not Be Named...   XD
MCP79411/12 RTC ... "One Million Ohms" ATtiny kit ... available at http://www.tindie.com/stores/JChristensen/

Muneeb

like vol de mort is that thing

pekkaa

Btw, when CrossRoads asked you to turn off the caps lock, he probably didn't mean that you shouldn't use the shift key. It is a lot easier to read your posts if you start sentences with capital letters and end them with periods.

mmcp42

nah
end them with full stops!
there are only 10 types of people
them that understands binary
and them that doesn't

Go Up