Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: New Arduino 2560 Mega Clone  (Read 1437 times)
Orlando, FL
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

DomCo Electronics, Inc. is making a miniature Arduino Mega board fully functionally and smaller then the Arduino Uno.  It's called the Mega Cube and they are taking pre orders for $45US.  If anyone is interested I'd love to hear feedback on it.  Here is the link to it:  http://www.domcoelectronics.com/Mega_Cube.html

Global Moderator
Boston area, metrowest
Brattain Member
Author of "Arduino for Teens". Available for Design & Build services. Now with Unlimited Eagle board sizes!
View Profile

Cool. Looks like what I was planning on doing with a Schmartboard & a Mega.
I bought a couple of parts, haven't gotten to assembling one yet.

* Mega_Schmartboards_small.jpg (422.62 KB, 1080x451 - viewed 23 times.)

Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

Orlando, FL
View Profile

Thanks,

I"m looking for pre orders.  I need to build 50 of them to break even at the $45 dollar price point if anyone is interested in buying them get in touch with me but one advantage of mine VS the Schmartboard is that all the supporting components are on the board, Voltage reg, caps, res, diodes, xtal, everything you need to embed a mega in your project =)

Global Moderator
Boston area, metrowest
Brattain Member
Author of "Arduino for Teens". Available for Design & Build services. Now with Unlimited Eagle board sizes!
View Profile

The schmart board has lots of pads & holes. Figured I'd get all the few components needed installed right on it. Go with external power source, fuse, diode if needed.

Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: