hi guys, i'm back!
anyhow, I was looking around the arduino libary's that might be handy in my "simple computer" project. found the ps/2 libary, some text libs and finaly, the TVout lib. I can't get that last one working and have tryed many things, like:
- checking the circut multiple times before,during, and after each monitor test
- trying to power via USB instead of the 9V in case it for some reason did not have enough power
- testing all 3 examples (although I know I use PAL) and my own simple one meant to print "TEST" at the top-left
- tested on 3 TVs in the house.
these are the rezults i noticed:
- the TV notices the signal, instead of showing NO SIGNAL or a blue screen on the mini-TV
- when testing on the mini-TV, it makes flickering effects and a strange noise.
- lastly, on the normal TV, when unplugging GND, I notice a faint "TEST" displaying on the screen for about 1 second moving down before the TV lost the signal, when running my TEST
can someone tell me what the problem is?
- arduino uno
- PAL screens
- resistors all correct