Go Down

Topic: Arduino Mega 2560 and Camera (Read 2027 times) previous topic - next topic

sandersj

Hey everyone, I am new to this Arduino business, but because my friends suggested it I am using the Arduino MEGA 2560 to interface with a C3088 camera module.  I found the posts from Vincent about his success with the C3088 camera with the original Arduino MEGA that uses the 1280 microcontroller.  I noticed he uses some special I2C code and was wondering if I could communicate to the camera sensor using the wire.h library.  I tried using the functions in wire (beginTransmission, send, endTransmission) and it stops at endTransmission().

Does anyone else have some experience with using the wire library to communicate over I2C/TWI.

sandersj

I was doing some more searching on this forum and found someone else with the exact same problem.

http://arduino.cc/forum/index.php/topic,72567.15.html

He has the Arduino MEGA 2560 and it hangs up at Wire.endTransmission().  I guess if you were gonna suggest anything then just do it on his post so it can help us both.  Thanks!

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy