Go Down

Topic: How to use a arduino to control a rc car (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

So i just bought a rc car with no remote so i could turn it into a robot!! So i was wondering do i need anything besides the arduino t0 control the car ie sheilds etc. I was thinking of scraping the electronics and then building my own boards. But i was wondering how can i do this all? i know electronics very well and arduino kinda. so some help would be appreciated

Inexpensive RC cars usually have a one-chip radio.  There will be several pins on the chip driving the inputs to various transistor switches and H-bridges.  You can use the Arduino to drive those inputs instead.  If you pull out all the electronics you'll have to build H-bridges to replace the ones you removed.
Send Bitcoin tips to: 1L3CTDoTgrXNA5WyF77uWqt4gUdye9mezN
Send Litecoin tips to : LVtpaq6JgJAZwvnVq3ftVeHafWkcpmuR1e

I may have found a better solution: it's an embedded and wifi al-in-one module and it's open source www.openpicus.com, look at what it can do:

Hello tomola! It is possible with both Arduino e Flyport! it is nice, isn't it?  :)

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131