Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Need Arduino development for automotive prototypes - global  (Read 879 times)
Seattle, WA, USA
Agile Arduino for social good.
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

WIKISPEED is looking for folks around the world to prototype various automotive systems, using Arduino shields, for the next iteration their collaboratively engineered 100 mpg commuter car (www.WIKISPEED.com). We need folks to solve simple and tricky problems, so any level of skill is perfect. Some tasks are moving servos and linear actuators, some are reading in potentiometers, some are reading in CAN bus, and some tasks are more complex. We also need at least one person in the Seattle area to wire shields according to what the remote teams describe, program them, and attach them to various automotive prototypes. Email info@WIKISPEED.com for more information!

WIKISPEED is an all volunteer team, currently 110 people in 7 countries, using agile project management to solve problems for social good. They have built a 104 mpg city, 114 mpg highway (U.S. EPA) gasoline commuter vehicle and are currently iterating it for comfortable commuter use.

Best, and hope to work with you soon,
Joe Justice
Team Lead
www.WIKISPEED.com
www.facebook.com/WIKISPEED
www.youtube.com/WIKISPEED

Agile Arduino for social good.

Global Moderator
Netherlands
Shannon Member
In theory there is no difference between theory and practice, however in practice there are many...
View Profile

Is there a public overview of modules to be build?

Rob Tillaart

Nederlandse sectie - http://arduino.cc/forum/index.php/board,77.0.html -
(Please do not PM for private consultancy)

Miers 46500 France
EmbeddedAT .. From Concept to Prototype to Production
View Profile

Hi Joe,

I have sent you a PM drop me an email if you are interested in talking further with me.

Cheers Pete.

EmbeddedAT .. From Concept to Prototype to Production

Electronics and firmware design and project mentoring

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: