Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Author Topic: Perpetual Hydro energy loop  (Read 4974 times)
Grand Blanc, MI, USA
Faraday Member
CODE is a mass noun and should not be used in the plural or with an indefinite article.
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

I am continually amazed at the capabilities of these little microcontrollers, but I was still a bit surprised a few weeks ago when experimenting with ultra-low-power sleep modes to see an over-unity condition. To be sure, it was modest and intermittent, but I'm sure it's just a matter of understanding it a little better and then scaling it up. I also have here a simple and elegant mathematical proof that 2 = 1; this should be very helpful in that regard. It turns out that the mathematicians have been lying to us for quite some time now.

MCP79411/12 RTC ... "One Million Ohms" ATtiny kit ... available at http://www.tindie.com/stores/JChristensen/

Toronto, Canada
Edison Member
"Keep it R.E.I.L. - "Research, Experiment, Investigate and Learn"
View Profile

Gentlemen;

I am award that Perpetual Energy is not "possible".  Well I am sorry to say that in my opinion... it is possible -> one day it will be. 

Did you guys see your electric bill lately... ?  Do you think it is a big insentive to design your own perpertual machine to generated electricity for your home/cottage... For me it is.  My electric company charge about 50 % or more ( 70 % ) of connecting charge ---> delivery charge. Even you not using electricity  , you still pay delivery charge, the more you use electricity, the more your delivery charge  ( don't forget the TAX !! ) example:  $50 electricity, $50 delivery, $TAX and $others

At least eddiea6987 is trying. I would try too. But It not going to be easy.  Lot of research , reading and experimenting.

In my opinion, it is worth to try...

Manchester (England England)
Brattain Member
Solder is electric glue
View Profile

My electric company charge about 50 % or more ( 70 % ) of connecting charge ---> delivery charge. Even you not using electricity 
So that charge would remain even if the electricity generation bit of it were free.

Wanting very much for something to be true is not going to make it true, especially when that thing is actually impossible. If it were not impossible then all the stuff we have to day would not be possible, and as you know we have plenty of stuff.
However, wanting something to be true is an opportunity for some one to trick you into thinking it can be true, if only you will part with something, be it your money, dignity or soul.

Pittsburgh, PA, USA
Faraday Member
I learn a bit every time I visit the forum.
View Profile

Dave Barry once wrote the whole story on electricity include the electric company scam of selling us the same electricity over and over again.

http://www.comp.leeds.ac.uk/Perl/Misc/electricity.txt

But Edison's greatest achievement came in 1879 when he
invented the electric company.  Edison's design was a brilliant
adaptation of the simple electrical circuit: the electric company
sends electricity through a wire to a customer, then immediately gets
the electricity back through another wire, then (this is the brilliant
part) sends it right back to the customer again.

This means that an electric company can sell a customer the same batch
of electricity thousands of times a day and never get caught, since
very few customers take the time to examine their electricity closely.
In fact, the last year any new electricity was generated was 1937.

I find it harder to express logic in English than in Code.
Sometimes an example says more than many times as many words.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Jump to: