Go Down

Topic: Looking to hire someone to design a circuit for a custom FM transmitter (Read 973 times) previous topic - next topic

I have a need for a circuit designed for what I have been told is a fairly simple circuit. Simple is not the case when I am not an electrical engineer and know very little about it. I am working on a project which a small piece of is a circuit involving FM transmission.  If anyone is interested in helping me out I would love to pay for someone to design a circuit for my specific criteria. Please pm me if you are interest, I will give you more details.

Thanks
Rob

AWOL

Why not buy an off-the-shelf approved design (assuming you have a transmission licence)?
That has got to be cheaper than a custom design, and then having to go through the approvals process.
"Pete, it's a fool looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart." Ulysses Everett McGill.
Do not send technical questions via personal messaging - they will be ignored.

I have not found a product that fits my needs. After I am done I will have to apply for approval anyways. If all goes well i will be producing a lot of them. Not having to pay for a prebuilt or someone else's setup is my goal to cut cost. I would rather pay an upfront higher cost for a design then a kit.  But i am open to options if you have a few to suggest. PM me if you are interested in what I am specifically looking for. I will send you my specifications so you can take a look. Maybe you have seen something I can modify to fit my needs.

thanks

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy