Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Stepper motor does strange things  (Read 363 times)
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Hello everyone .
I introduce myself, I'm Jaime , I live in Madrid and I'm hooked on Arduino for the past year or so.

I commented my problem , I'm doing an automatic dispenser of drugs and I have it all figured out , programming alarm clock presence sensor , etc. . , I can only control a PaP engines to issue the drug , and it's what I do not get .

I am using these motors " 28BYJ -48 - 5V Stepper Motor" that are supposed to have 64 steps per revolution , the controller I'm using is a ULM 2003, the tower has been erected the one on this page http://perso.wanadoo . es/luis_ju/ebasica2/mpp_02.html and effectively , it seems that the motor moves 64 steps , but not in a full circle , but in a very small segment of the 360 ​​°, approximately 10 ò 12 degrees .

I have read on the forum all about stepper motors and have not found anyone that has happened the same thing to me.

It may be bullshit , but I do not know what to do .

Anybody can give me a clue as to what could be happening?

A greeting
Koyi

Hola a todos.
Me presento, soy Jaime, vivo en Madrid y estoy enganchado a Arduino desde hace un año mas o menos.

Os comento mi problema, estoy haciendo un dispensador automático de medicamentos y tengo todo resuelto, programación de alarmas, reloj, sensor de presencia, etc., sólo me queda controlar unos motores PaP para que expidan el medicamento, y es lo que no consigo.

Estoy utilizando estos motores "28BYJ-48 – 5V Stepper Motor" que se suponen que tienen 64 pasos por vuelta, el controlador que estoy utilizando es un ULM 2003, el motaje es el que hay en esta página http://perso.wanadoo.es/luis_ju/ebasica2/mpp_02.html y efectivamente, parece que el motor avanza 64 pasos, pero no en una vuelta completa, sino que en un segmento muy pequeño de los 360º, aproximadamente unos 10 ò 12 grados.

He leido en el foro todo lo relacionado con motores paso a paso y no he encontrado a nadie que le haya ocurrido lo mismo que a mi.

Posiblemente sea una chorrada, pero ya no se que hacer.

¿Alguien me puede dar una pista sobre lo que puede estar pasando?

Un saludo
Koyi

View Profile

Bueno, para el que lo necesite, ya lo he solucionado ,creo.

El problema venía de que el motor lleva una reductora, por lo que hay que multiplicar

const  int stepsPerRevolution = 64;

por la reductora (32) y nos da un total de 2048 pasos.

const int stepsPerRevolution = 2048;

Si lo haces así el motor tiene un pequeño desvío, así que lo estoy probando de forma empìrica con

const int stepsPerRevolution = 2049;

durante 1000 revoluciones y parece que el desvío es mínimo

También hay que cambiar:

myStepper.setSpeed(60);

por:

myStepper.setSpeed (8);

y nos da una vuelta en aproximadamente 0,6 segundos.

Espero que a alguien le sirva de ayuda.

Un saludo
Koyi

Oregon, USA
Edison Member
View Profile

The previous post stated that the gear ratio is 32:1 with 2048 steps per revolution, but my example is 64:1 with 4096 steps/revolution.
There may be a couple of different types of that motor.

"It seems to run on some form of electricity"

View Profile

I do not really know, but as I put in the previous post, I've been testing, by giving over 2000 and 2049 drafts has not deviated at all, or at least I have no instruments to appreciate it.

As for you question, I tell you how I came to the conclusion that something was wrong.

In the sketch I put the steps that have nominally the motor (64), was told that jumps to complete one full (32), if you multiply these two types of steps gives the actual steps you have to put in the sketch.

Anyway, I had to add one more step, do not know why, but it is perfect.

I hope you serve.

A greeting
Koyi

(Sorry for the English, but until google traslate not improve I will not be able to write better)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: