Go Down

Topic: Issues with I/O (PC2-4, ATmega32) (Read 858 times) previous topic - next topic

Hi
Excuse me if this questions in the wrong forum section but now I have bashed my head against this weird issue for some time.

I'm teaching a course in microcontrollers and have a couple of line tracking robots with ATmega32:s (sorry, only Swedish). They're designed for BASCOM, which in my honest opinion is crap.

I've modified version 22 of Arduino and made a stk500-compatible bootloader work but have now run into some problems. Everything I've tried has worked like a charm. Now I'm having issues with using PC2-4 as inputs. Since I have multiple robots I can rule out faulty hardware and since the physical design has worked many times before with BASCOM I suspect that it's a software issue. I have checked the Arduino files (mainly pins_penguino.cxx) and can't find a reasonable explanation and now time's running out. One hypothesis is that it's a conflict with analog I/O but I can't find any code that might explain it.

My modified software package can be downloaded here.

Kind regards

Found out that I had JTAG enabled and according to the data sheet that disabled PC2-5 as INPUTs. Lot's of hours for such a simple thing.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy