Go Down

Topic: USB Host and PTP Example Sketch EOSHDRCapture (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

theNetImp

I have run some of the example sketches for PTP and some work, and others don't.  One I am specifically interested in for example the EOSHDRCapture sketch won't compile.  The error I get is as follows:

qp/qp_port.cpp.o: In function `loop':
/Users/jandrews/Documents/Arduino/libraries/qp/qp_port.cpp:34: multiple definition of `loop'
EOSHDRCapture.cpp.o:EOSHDRCapture.cpp:110: first defined here
qp/qp.cpp.o: In function `QHsm::dispatch(QEvent const*)':
/Users/jandrews/Documents/Arduino/libraries/qp/qp.cpp:235: undefined reference to `Q_onAssert'
/Users/jandrews/Documents/Arduino/libraries/qp/qp.cpp:246: undefined reference to `Q_onAssert'
/Users/jandrews/Documents/Arduino/libraries/qp/qp.cpp:330: undefined reference to `Q_onAssert'
qp/qp.cpp.o: In function `QHsm::init(QEvent const*)':
/Users/jandrews/Documents/Arduino/libraries/qp/qp.cpp:111: undefined reference to `Q_onAssert'
/Users/jandrews/Documents/Arduino/libraries/qp/qp.cpp:134: undefined reference to `Q_onAssert'
qp/qp_port.cpp.o:qp_port.cpp:(.text._ZdlPv+0x8): more undefined references to `Q_onAssert' follow

Since I didn't write the code and I am unfamiliar with the library it'd be great if someone could help me debug this.  I am not a really great C programmer if I could get a push in the right direction that'd be great.

Thanks

theNetImp

WOW, I found the answer.  On this page which is the source of the PTP library he mentions changing the contents of the qp_port.ccp  I have no idea why, or what it does, but it compiled.  Kinda crazy IMO....

http://www.circuitsathome.com/camera-control/ptp-support-for-usb-host-shield-library-2-0-released

I'll have to read through the 2 files and figure out why the heck I'd have to do that......

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy