I did not even notice the age of my post ...
Here are the news :
- Serves "files" directly from SD card
- Indicates ENCTYPE, MIME TYPE, FILESIZE, etc ... before sending files to client
- Parse any line coming from a client (and can do actions based on the values)
- Can parse GET and POST values being sent by the client
- Support BASIC authentication
- Support HTTP status codes (not all, but at least, the useful ones)
- Support "Default document" to open first (if client types http://<IP> of HTTP SERVER)
- Can plug/unplug/replug SD card at any time (without having to reset to whole system for the SD card to be accessible again)
- Bandwidth on file upload is approx. 5kB/s
- ... more to come
TO DO :
- Finalize doing actions when client validates a FORM
- Stabilize the whole system
- Stores website(s) configuration files directly on SD card (... not using FLASH as it gives me strange behavior sometimes)
- Stores some configuration data inside the configuration files that could define if the website(s) needs AUTH or anything else ...
- Enhance iPhone compatibility (perhaps Android, others mobiles platforms too)
- AFTER ALL : create a library of this HTTP SERVER ... would be cool not to have the whole sketch full of code
- Yours suggestions ?