Go Down

Topic: Useful projects (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

opc0de

The arduino platform is simply amazing, i worked on a few projects but i find them pretty useless. I want to make something that i can be proud of and other people can use. Any ideas ? Post here any arduino project that u think is useful to real life. Thanks!

justjed

Very difficult to suggest, as what is useful to one person is junk to another.

This would be of little use to a nomadic tribesman.
... it is poor civic hygiene to install technologies that could someday
facilitate a police state. -- Bruce Schneier

retrolefty

Post here any arduino project that u think is useful to real life. Thanks!

Ok, how about a Arduino nuclear reactor controller, you could offer your neighbors a discount on their electric bill as a offset of having the reactor in your backyard. Be sure you make it open source for all to be able to copy.  ;)

Lefty

Graynomad

Nov 17, 2011, 06:17 am Last Edit: Nov 17, 2011, 06:20 am by Graynomad Reason: 1
I want to make something that i can be proud of and other people can use.

You and me both, and I've been trying for 30 years :)

I guess the standard line is to do what you will find useful and there's a chance that if you build it they will come. If they don't then at least you have something you can use.

HINT: From what I've seen lately whatever you do it has to include some flashing LEDs.
______
Rob
Rob Gray aka the GRAYnomad www.robgray.com

CrossRoads

PM putyn, he's in Romania also, maybe  useful will depend on what you can acquire for parts.
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

justjed

I thought of something. A HERF gun mounted on a robot that seeks out high amplitude, low frequency audio.
... it is poor civic hygiene to install technologies that could someday
facilitate a police state. -- Bruce Schneier

CrossRoads

boom box cars beware ...
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy