Go Down

Topic: Windows/Linux/Mac Eclipse plugin to compile and upload arduino sketches (Read 378066 times) previous topic - next topic

Jantje

For teensy just add [teensyduino]/hardware/teensy to the private hardware
you probably also want to add [teensyduino]/libraries to your private libraries
Private libraries can be the parent or the root of the library.
If the private library folder you provide contains a .h file it is considered a library, else it is consider the parent of libraries.
As far as I remember there are no known bugs in this area.
Best regards
Jantje
Do not PM me a question unless you are prepared to pay for consultancy.
Nederlandse sectie - http://arduino.cc/forum/index.php/board,77.0.html -

adim

Hello again and thank you for your response,
i have added teensy in the private hardware path and also i have added the directory of my libraries to the private software path. All the libraries contain the header files but when i try to add a library to the selected project, the list is empty and now i  get a " Unhandled event loop exception" error. Also teensy board has not be added to the "platform and board" menu.

Thank you

walterpre

Hi Jantje,

I installed the Eclipse Pluin on Mac (Eclipse Photon). I added the hardware platform "Adafruit/hardware/samd/1.2.1" and want to use "Adafruit Metro M4 (SAMD51)" board.

I could select the board in the properties menu of the project. If I verify the sketch, there is the following error:

/Users/walter.prechtl/eclipse/cpp-latest-released/Eclipse.app/Contents/Eclipse/arduinoPlugin/packages/adafruit/hardware/samd/1.2.1/cores/arduino/Arduino.h:48:17: fatal error: sam.h: No such file or directory
 #include "sam.h"

Do you know, how to install and include "sam.h"?

Jantje

It should work. I can't tell based on the info you provided what could be the root cause.
However eclipse provides all the tools and openness to find out yourself.
Things to check
Are you running Sloeber V4.3?
Does this also happen with a new default sketch?
Does the indexer find the sam.h file
Is the package correctly installed?
Is the package dependent on another package?
And if so is that one properly? installed
Do not PM me a question unless you are prepared to pay for consultancy.
Nederlandse sectie - http://arduino.cc/forum/index.php/board,77.0.html -

Go Up