LiquidCrystal is one of the standard libraries supplied with Arduino v1.0 (and earlier I believe).
Just a point that could be better:Each boards.txt entry has an "build.core" field, for example for uno:uno.build.core=arduinoThis allows to add alernative cores (as i do), then it could be great that this plugin takes this in account instead of always use the "arduino" core.
A cuestion:Do you have highlighting for arduino functions ( for example delay() )??In other projects sometimes i have it and sometimes i haven't... the indexer looks to work ramdomly well/bad.
I am using boards.txt as an input and I apply the parameters where I think they should be. Maybe I missed some place?
The indexer is a ....(sensored)..You can read more about how to get it to work on my faq page http://eclipse.baeyens.it/Arduino%20eclipse%20plugin%20FAQ.htm. However I found out lately that also adding "cstdio.h" to the "files to index upfront'" -as described in the faq -fixes the Serial problem.Please let me know if this one works for you.
Highlighting arduino functions wil probably not work. I don't see any reason to do so as arduino functions are functions like any other function. There is probably a plugin that will help you to do so.
Did you know that you can always use autocomplete (CTRL + space) on all words (that is C C++ Arduino, libraries and your code to name some).You can a CTRL click and go to the implementation (also of the arduino code)And hovering over a function shows you the code as well.
I only have "arduino-1.0/hardware/arduino/cores/arduino" how do you get these other folders? What is the use of those?
If I understand it correctly you want me to use the value defined in the board.txt for var megalite.build.core as the subfolder in /hardware/arduino/cores/.
I need a setup however to test this and therefore I would like some more info about this as I like knowing what I do.
I'll look into using the value defined in the board.txt for var megalite.build.core as the subfolder in /hardware/arduino/cores/.But don't expect it soon as my robot needs so much time.
[Don't worry too much about it, now i have a complete arduino instalation for each core and just change path in preferences-Arduino, so i have it working and looks that this is not very useful for most users.
A better solution is as follows:Modify the board file (as you probably did)Create a project with your "TEST BOARD".Go into the "TEST BOARD" project delete the core folder (you first have to right click the arduino folder -> resource configurations->exclude form build because CDT .... -see my fact for more details-)and then use the import wizard to import the "test" folder under /hardware/arduino/cores/ in your "TEST BOARD" project.This is exactly the same as the fix will do in the future.
Please enter a valid email to subscribe
We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the
email we just sent you.
Thank you for subscribing!
via Egeo 16