Ardunio use in remote access to TV problems

I am looking to attach a webcam to a TV along with an Ardunio, I want to be able to turn the TV and webcam on and off from remote distances over the internet. For that setup I have a Ardunio mega with a wifly 2.0 shield so that my Ardunio is always on and constantly connected to the internet through my router. BUT I also want to send the live recordings from the webcam to be able to view them on my remote access point, I recently discovered that I can not send vid data over and Ardunio. Anyone here have a suggestion on what I could use (Preferable something small and cheap) to send the video from the webcam wireless to the router (henceforth the internet)

Anyone here have a suggestion on what I could use (Preferable something small and cheap) to send the video from the webcam witlessly to the router (henceforth the internet)

Define "cheap" (I'm thinking netbook)

"Witlessy" is dead easy.

Well yes, a cheap net-book would work for me. But the thing is that this would be a consumer (subscription) product, so when it comes to whatever I am going to use, it is going to be build into the TV. IE I need something small and something preferably that I would only need to configure once. It would never turn off.

What I am trying to say is I am looking for something that does not have a screen that can get the Webcam footage as a live stream to a server on the internet. And does this over WiFi.

(Sorry "Wireless")

Do you know what a virtual PC is? A NComputing Virtual desktop. I was wondering if I could use one of these to transfer the stream to our server.