Go Down

Topic: ProtoStack ATmega328 Kit Review (Arduino Clone Build) (Read 2087 times) previous topic - next topic

I just completed a ProtoStack ATmega328 Kit Review and thought it might be helpful to anyone looking to step out outside the pre-built Arduino kits a little bit and create their own Arduino clone. I described the build and programming steps to turn this AVR kit into an Arduino clone:

I managed to get my 7400 Logic PLL Based Switcher in the third place category of the Dangerous Prototypes Open 7400/4000 Series Logic Contest. Dangerous Prototypes had the neat idea to let the winners pick their own prizes from the many sponsor donated kits & parts; that way everyone gets something they want. I picked out one of the 3x ProtoStack ATmega328 Developments Kits they donated. I've been messing around with my Arduino Uno for a while and was looking to expand my Atmel AVR knowledge a bit and thought building up this kit and turning it into an Arduino clone would be a fun project. I figured I'd give a little review of the kit as I went along as well.

For the rest of my review and detailed build and programming description go to my blog here:
http://embeddederic.blogspot.com/2011/11/protoshack-atmega328-kit-review-arduino.html

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy