Go Down

Topic: ATmega1284P: End to End using 1.0 IDE (Read 76 times) previous topic - next topic

CrossRoads

Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

retrolefty

Jan 10, 2012, 07:46 am Last Edit: Jan 10, 2012, 07:48 am by retrolefty Reason: 1
Based on past experiances and lessons learned shown in past posting here and as implemented recently with the R3 release on the Uno board, should not all consider adding a diode from the AVR reset pin to +5vdc (cathode to +5) for any design using the auto-reset through a series cap function?

Lefty

leo72

If there is interest in a '324/644/1284 style duemilanove, I think I have one ready to go:

Very impressive board  ;)

magnethead794

I'll soon be making my own arduino boards, just as other members are. But mine are for a specific purpose. I'm with CrossRoads- if I'm making something that I want to be useful, I'm going to be there every damn step of the way. Yea it may cost more than a Uno or even Mega, but at least you get a real human to talk to, that speaks english.
KF5RVR

CrossRoads

Lefty, what's the diode for? I haven't used that on any board and have not seen any problems.
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

Go Up