how much energy to 19 servo from Indonesia

I've finished assembling my hexapod robot uses 19 micro servo, how much power do I need to move the servo 19?

I need your help, I used the Arduino Mega 2650,

thanks for the help

Depends on the spec of the servo. Do you have a datasheet?

From my experience you need a separate power for the servo's

hitung aja minimal arus tiap servo, kalikan jumlah servo. siapkan baterai dengan kemampuan segitu.

calculate current each servo then multiply with number of servo. prepare enough battery.

newbie15:
hitung aja minimal arus tiap servo, kalikan jumlah servo. siapkan baterai dengan kemampuan segitu.

calculate current each servo then multiply with number of servo. prepare enough battery.

Pretty much this; though you want to calculate using the "stall current" of the servo, not the "no load" current. This will give you the "worst case" scenario you are likely to encounter (that is, all servos activated, attempting to move, and can't), and is best to target for this if you can. Otherwise, in the case where the battery for the worst case is not feasible for the robot, then figure out how many servos may be running and potentially stalled at -any one moment-, and use that to figure out the amp-hour needs for the battery (so you can figure your run-time); note that amp-hours is not the same as amps!

Just a basic related question: How much current usually runs through the signal lead for a standard servo, and is it typically safe to run these directly to the Arduino boards while having the power leads on a separate power bus that shares power in parallel with the Arduino, even in a case like this where many servos are used?

How much current usually runs through the signal lead for a standard servo,

Probably a few hundred microamps.

and is it typically safe to run these directly to the Arduino boards

Quite safe.