Go Down

Topic: What projects are you working on? (Read 2967 times) previous topic - next topic

I've only toyed with Fritzing, I have never given it a "proper" workout. As far as I know, it only will output Gerber files (but then again, I have never tried), in addition to its own formats for schematics and such. It won't import or export Eagle (currently - but maybe in the future?).

I would first try a very small and simple schematic, then dump the PCB and see if there is a way to verify what it looks like or that it will be taken by a PCB manufacturer or something (or contact the Fritzing developers or such). I know that some PCB places will take Gerber, but I don't know how the accuracy, etc of the format is in Fritzing.

I am not sure how you could verify or do this properly; maybe you could work with a board company to give you some "free" time or something to allow you to play without committing to a board that will fail (if the format isn't any good)?

Does anyone here have more experience with Fritzing and its PCB capabilities?
I will not respond to Arduino help PM's from random forum users; if you have such a question, start a new topic thread.

an RFID door lock with wiegand reader and 12v strike plate.  :-)  Help is needed. :-)

Help is needed.

On what part?

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131