Go Down

Topic: Internal Error (Read 840 times) previous topic - next topic

CrossRoads

What does this mean? Outside of the loss my response and code example I had all typed up & stuff:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@arduino.cc and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

el_supremo

Apr 27, 2012, 09:02 pm Last Edit: Apr 27, 2012, 09:05 pm by el_supremo Reason: 1
Perhaps it is related to the upgrade that Nick mentions here:
http://arduino.cc/forum/index.php/topic,103208.0.html

[edit] When I'm posting lots of text, I usually copy it periodically into a text editor as a backup just in case something like that happens.
Pete

CrossRoads

'When I'm posting lots of text, I usually copy it periodically into a text editor as a backup"

I need to remember to do that more often.
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

Go Up