Go Down

Topic: Q: About Arduino + GSM Sim900d (Read 3 times) previous topic - next topic

hey12

Sir i have 9 V power supply with a current rating of 0.4 A. i tried to split the supply, one at atmega arduino with 9 V, and the other was 5 V which i regulated to supply GSM module. But it didn't work, the GSM module did not turn on. can you help me hoe can i troubleshoot this matter tnx?. smiley

putyn

how did you split the power supply ? try using lm7805 voltage regulator to get a 5v for your atmega mcu

do you have a breakout board for your sim900 or how are you going to use it in your circuit ?

wonderArmy

I've done connecting the gsm sim900d to my arduino and it works fine i can send & receive message. Now what I am trying to do is I will light up a led with a text message is there any code for that?

hi what code did u use for sending and recieving message... i am doing a project that can send and received text messages but the recieving text messages is not consistent on reading the recieve message... what might be the solution forthat

coopapi

If you find a way to light LEDs with sms messages, let me know.  :)

kitlog

I've done connecting the gsm sim900d to my arduino and it works fine i can send & receive message. Now what I am trying to do is I will light up a led with a text message is there any code for that?

hi what code did you used to send and receive message? tnx!

Go Up