Go Down

Topic: What kind of DC plug is this? (Read 612 times) previous topic - next topic

JonnyA

http://www.batteryfly.com/AC-Adapter-Canon-ACK-DC20-ACKDC20-EOS-400D-350D-p/accanonackdc20.htm

Can anyone tell me what the plug pictured in this photo is? The plug delivers 8V of DC power into a battery eliminator that goes into a Canon 400D DSLR camera. The plug is 10 mm long and measures 2 mm across (outer diameter). I don't have anything fine enough to measure the inner hole, but probably 1.25 mm diameter or so.

The kit comes with 2 battery eliminators, but only one cable/plug, so I'd like to buy a second cable with a similar right angle plug. I searched digi-key, etc. and can't find anything with similar measurements. I was hoping someone might know what this is so I don't have to buy a second kit and waste all the material that I don't need.

Thanks a lot.
Jonny

charlie_dream

jonnyA:

in the link you attached, down the photos in the technical specs tab says:

Capacity: Input: 100V-240V. Output: 7.4V 2A
Dimensions: Cable reach approximately 5ft. Tip Size: 3 x .85 x 9mm
Condition: Brand New, 100% OEM compatible!
Type: AC Power Adapter Kit
Quantity: 1 Kit (Includes: 1 AC Adapter & 1 DC Coupler)

try searching for it (3 x .85 x 9mm tip size), hope you find it.

sorry for my english! (not as keen in writing as i should)

JonnyA

Thanks so much for noticing that! I didn't see that tab. Hopefully I can track it down.
Jonny

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy