My project is a temperature logger with some nice specials.The facts:
- 2 temperature sensors (DS18B20+) for indoor and outdoor
-saving every hour the outdoor temperature => 24 measurements a day
- Memory expansion with an EEPROM 24LC256 (recording over 3 months for 2400 measurements)
- A real-time-clock (DS1307)
- LCD (2x16)
- 3 switches/push buttons to navigate through the menu (start/stop, setting clock, overview screen 1-3)
- Communication via USB-Port to PC
* to transfer the data from the Arduino to a self-programmed c#-program
* to save it on harddrive (*.tlg –files)
* to show it as graph on the screen
I needed over 11 months to realize this project. But it was worth while. Few things are to do.To do:
- Debugging sketch and C#-program (killing some not used variables)
- Put it in a nice case (done – but no picture).
Thanx to all the people wich developed some libraries (lcd, DS18B20, 24LC256, DS1307) and to the people of this forum. You were a great help!
Pictures: Some label are in german.
You can see all pictures in a higher quality at:http://www.flickr.com/photos/52602591@N03/sets/72157624627760898/The sketch and the C#-code will be published, as soon as debugging is finished.
3D-View for a better overview, cables are not showed
Real-view – how it looks real
the c#-program “simple serial”