Go Down

Topic: HELP ME (UNOJOY) (Read 160 times) previous topic - next topic

LoadzFire

Hi,
I follow this tutorial on youtube : HERE,
and now i cant upload any sketch on my arduino because i'm in joystick mode, but when i launch the file TurnIntoAnArduino.bat (from the unojoy folder) the cmd says :

Code: [Select]
AT90USB82 - USB - USB/DFU

Device selection....................... PASS
Hardware selection..................... PASS
Opening port........................... AtLibUsbDfu: 3EB 2FF7 no device present.
FAIL    Could not open USB device.
ISP done.
Trying to re-flash for an Arduino Uno R3

C:\Users\3klet\Downloads\UnoJoy-master\UnoJoy\ATmega8u2Code\HexFiles>batchisp -device atmega16u2 -hardware usb -operation erase f memory flash blankcheck loadbuffer "Arduino-usbserial-uno.hex" program verify start reset 0
Running batchisp 1.2.5 on Tue Dec 27 18:23:46 2016

ATMEGA16U2 - USB - USB/DFU

Device selection....................... PASS
Hardware selection..................... PASS
Opening port........................... AtLibUsbDfu: 3EB 2FEF no device present.
FAIL    Could not open USB device.
ISP done.
The firmware was NOT loaded...

Did you install the Atmel FLIP program? - http://www.atmel.com/tools/FLIP.aspx -
Is the Arduino plugged in?
Is is it in 'Arduino UNO DFU' mode?
Press any key to exit..

I've already install all driver and i've got this arduino : HERE
Please someone can help me ?
Cheers
LoadzFire

Ballscrewbob

OK the source of your Arduino seems to be Bangood so its probably CH340 based.

Looks like the one on YT is a REAL one...

If you follow the YT to near the end he tells you how to put it back to a UNO.

Failing that you may need to reflash the bootloader.

If you dont have another Arduino to do that with or another tool such as USBTINY then you may be stuck with the joystick mode until you can reflash.
It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

LoadzFire

Ok
Thank you i dont have another arduino and i will try to flash my arduino with another method !
But what is USBTINY on google i find a "wire" : here

Ballscrewbob

Dec 27, 2016, 08:03 pm Last Edit: Dec 27, 2016, 08:05 pm by Ballscrewbob
There are a few programmers you can use USBASP is another.

I use the cheap Chinese ones and have not had a problem.

Costs vary from around $2.00 upward.

Simply put you plug that into your computer
Plug the cable onto the ICSP header on your board (or the serial pins depending on programmer)

Select the correct type of board in the IDE along with the correct port for the programmer and
tell it to burn the bootloader.

There are plenty of examples using Google to find them.

HERE is one method
It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

LoadzFire

I cant repair my arduino without buy new thing ?
Because when i buy my arduino, it works fine and i just put the joystick mode (I have nothing break).

Ballscrewbob

You can try to upload a blank sketch by pressing reset at the correct time during the upload phase and see if you can recover it that way.

But if that does not work then you would have to try the bootloader method.

Maybe start slowly trying to learn to use your Arduino by going through some of the examples and lessons first if you get it working again.

Ballscrewbob

LoadzFire

Dec 29, 2016, 09:32 am Last Edit: Dec 29, 2016, 09:37 am by LoadzFire
Hi,
I found the program "FLIP" to restore my Arduino (with an .hex file) but when i plug in on my pc and i try to upload an hex file to my arduino i've got an error :'(
Look at the screen shoot !

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy