Go Down

Topic: Code 52 while installing Arduino (Read 43 times) previous topic - next topic

doddo

Hi!
I'm getting an error when i try to install any Arduino (tested with Uno R3, and MEGA)
I install the driver via the file arduino.inf, and i get and error (with "code52"), and a yellow /!\ in the peripherals list...

Thanks for help, and sorry for my bad english :D

rellik1000

"Code 52""windows......unsigned driver....."error on a W7X64 machine that my uno board was previously working,also device manager reports 28 com ports "in use".

After an hour and a half searching for a fix,reinstalling drivers...restarting many times....trying cables even disabling driver enforcement,which didn't work BTW

FINALLY

I wiped the com db from here"http://superuser.com/questions/408976/how-do-i-clean-up-com-ports-in-use"

Then deleted usbser.sys version 6.1.7601.18247 from  C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ the working version that reinstalled is 6.1.7601.16385???

Then un/re installed arduino drivers from the arduino-1.0.5-r2 package.

Seems something installed an unsigned usbser.sys.
I'm thinking it was probably  LG PC Suite although the created date does not jibe.

My uno is now back working on com3.WTF

Hope it can help

Good Luck

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy