Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: I want to see my forum posts easier  (Read 1056 times)
Turku
Arduino rocks
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

I am using Firefox browser and Windows. On the top most line there is a menu bar  "Main Site Blog Playground Forum Labs Store
Logged in as LMI1 Search My Messages Members Profile Help Sign out". There is "My messages" tab but not "my posts". I do not use messages here, but I write into forums.

Now I have to dig my posts somewhere or hope for a reminder, but this seems a little silly, when there is useless "My messages" on top. I think I have seen this in other forums too, but maybe someone here could fix this.

Manchester (England England)
Brattain Member
Solder is electric glue
View Profile

You can get a list of all your posts if you go to your profile and choose show the posts of this member.
Also the replies at the top will show you your posts that have an unread reply?

Turku
Arduino rocks
View Profile

You can get a list of all your posts if you go to your profile and choose show the posts of this member.
That is the way I find my posts now. But forum posts are important on a forum, arent they. I should see them with one click. LIke messages I newer use.
Also the replies at the top will show you your posts that have an unread reply?
It shows my posts from year 2010.

I am a amateur.
View Profile

I agree with LMI.

I know. It would be better to have another list of the topics you started, and maybe one list for topics you replied to. That list shows only the first topic, not all the individual replies.

Phoenix, Arizona USA
Faraday Member
Where's the beer?
View Profile

I agree with LMI.

I know. It would be better to have another list of the topics you started, and maybe one list for topics you replied to. That list shows only the first topic, not all the individual replies.

...and I agree with all of this as well; I know how to get to my posts, but it's an extra step that could be made easier, if the forum software can support it.

I will not respond to Arduino help PM's from random forum users; if you have such a question, start a new topic thread.

I am a amateur.
View Profile

Do the admins ever follow the suggestions? The typo on the tutorial for Windows on uploading code (described in another thread) still isn't fixed. They should also include references for the new Serial.readStringUntil() and Serial.readString.

Global Moderator
UK
Brattain Member
I don't think you connected the grounds, Dave.
View Profile

The admins are very busy stemming the flood of spam accounts.
Fixing a few trivial typos is not a high priority.

"Pete, it's a fool looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart." Ulysses Everett McGill.
Do not send technical questions via personal messaging - they will be ignored.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: